Scout Trooper Helmet 3D Sculpt WIP

Vekzer

Hey all,

What started out as a little project, sculpting a Scout lid to be scaled down and printed for my Daughter.. Has turned into many hours of eyestrain and late nights striving for accuracy

I model in Fusion 360, usually within the solid/sketch environment but decided to learn within sculpt environment (bar the snout greebs which were modelled via sketches).. Probably why this is taking so long as I'm picking tricks up as I go along, but I'm loving it! Will definitely be attempting more models this way .

There's a few things to fix that I know of.. The peak needs leveling out slightly, eyebag area shape needs to be shifted/adjusted and maybe more of a curvature between the snout and jaw area..
It's getting there though

I didn't log my process early on, so I'll just start with the first render I could find..

scout.png

And here's the latest..

scout34.png

scout344.png

Any questions or pointers, please do leave a message!

Cheers!

Just a quick update..

Added a comparison pic. The angle of my render is off slightly, but.. I'm happy. There's probably 4 major things I need to alter, but for the most part, it's on track!..

scoutL.png

Polish_20220322_010318401.jpg

Sorry I've not posted any progress in a little while.. Work and Family have been forefront of my time recently. Will be back to it ASAP!

- Thanks Garlic, noted

- Imperial Walker.. No I'm not bud, will PM you now

Looks really good! Id soften the edges of the “bags” under the eyes. A bit if they’ll be bucks for forming, but more so if they’re for print or render. Anyway, really nice work, I’m envious!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back