Scout Trooper Boots

eltee

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I cannot find the Lacrosse Majesty white boots, apparently they are no longer made and I was unable to find an online shop with any in leftover stock. I bought a set of CABOOTS stormtrooper boots a while back and they are just OK. The CABOOTS scout boots are about $150.00.

Are there alternative boot sources? Are the CABOOTS scout boots a good representation of the originals and are they comfy enough to wear for 8 hrs?

Thanks for the info on the tutorials, but I am too busy (and have no experience cutting, fitting, sewing, etc.) to build my own. I am looking to take a shortcut and buy something ready to wear. Any leads appreciate. If someone has a pair, I take a size 8 1/2. THANKS.

Originally posted by LittleOleBountyHunter@Dec 3 2005, 07:27 PM
How soon do you need it? I could turn some out for ya. And just charge cost of materials.
[snapback]1128080[/snapback]​

PM coming. THANKS

LittleOleBountyHunter Posted Today, 02:27 PM
How soon do you need it? I could turn some out for ya. And just charge cost of materials.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------And who said that Bounthunters arn't good guys. :)

Yep...I contacted that bounty hunter and we are good to go for my trooper boots. THANKS.

CA scout boots are terrible, defo the boot tutorial on the BSN is the way to go. Ive made over 70 pairs now, if your putting togther a scout pop over to the BSN and say hi. Im the detachment leader over there, if you sign up let me know your forum name and il make sure you get access

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back