Scientist?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

UglyMoFo

Remembered reading somewhere about the new weapons they had in AVP-R and they jokingly referred to the "boys in the weapons labs on the Predator homeworld". That got me thinking, what would a Predator scientist/ weapons research look like, it's outfit I mean. Surely Predator society has more roles than just "go hunting". At least something more scientist-looking than armor and fishnet. Any ideas? Am working on a drawing now. Want it to look sorta "white lab coat" reminiscent but still have that Predator tribalness look to it.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Wolfie1381

don't know that it would look too tribal, to be honest. i see the Predators as a normal society. there's different roles and types : same way we get people dressing as goths for the weekend party or in camo for paintball, that's how we've seen them so far cos they're over here for the hunt. there'll be clans that are more centred around hunting, same as there's possibly clans centred around spaceflight and exploring etc, the interaction between them will contribute to a full society. i'd assume the equipment a scientist Pred uses would be way ahead of anything we have : given their imaging abilities seen on the 3d holomaps in AVP etc i'd wonder if they all all their research/design virtually, and perhaps some vastly complex and clever machines in a secure part of the lab copy or produce stuff as needed.
conversely tho, when it comes to medicines etc, i think there's a "traditional" offshoot as well as the obviously highly advanced medical capabilities ~ Preds who use natural medicines and stuff. i imagine something like a lab/shaman's hut that Berni Wrightson would draw.

ancientpredator

No problem I would know how that predator would look like.

* He would be smaller and weaker that the other predators. For that reason he would be smart and wise.
* He will be older than most of them, and covered in scars (reason is the not proper working weapons he produced, and went terrribly bad)
* probably having some good looking metal enhancements on his head and arms
* Having numeral smaller trophys
* Having also smaller but smarter weapons than the usual ones

The room would have
* a lot of suspened odd creatures, partly opened and partly rebuild with machinery
* Several hides of non-human kinds to try gauntlets on
* Several living animals, for sure a monster like creature to figth with. also some alien facehuggers to try for speed and use of netguns.

The big boss would surely be a female who is kinda strong and bossy. She would also be scarred and a bit off. and her assistend would be the pred I told you at the beginning.

Just ask for new ideas I got numerous of them.

headdragon1

No problem I would know how that predator would look like.

* He would be smaller and weaker that the other predators. For that reason he would be smart and wise.
* He will be older than most of them, and covered in scars (reason is the not proper working weapons he produced, and went terrribly bad)
* probably having some good looking metal enhancements on his head and arms
* Having numeral smaller trophys
* Having also smaller but smarter weapons than the usual ones

The room would have
* a lot of suspened odd creatures, partly opened and partly rebuild with machinery
* Several hides of non-human kinds to try gauntlets on
* Several living animals, for sure a monster like creature to figth with. also some alien facehuggers to try for speed and use of netguns.

The big boss would surely be a female who is kinda strong and bossy. She would also be scarred and a bit off. and her assistend would be the pred I told you at the beginning.

Just ask for new ideas I got numerous of them.
That one is pretty cool. I actually saw this unfold in my head as I was reading your description so it was good.