Scarlet Witch - Multiverse of Madness

AllyBP

Hi guys.
I've been working on my WandaVision Scarlet Witch suit and noticed that in the MoM trailers, it looks like (so far) it has just a few differences - it also feels like her suit is becoming corrupted somehow - so, I've decided to create those pieces so I can also have this version.
Sor far we only have a few images, so I created this thread to post more references that I find and show the process of this built. If anyone else wants to make this version of hers, we can help each other ;)

FC830161-1294-40E8-9565-B7E23946102F.jpg

doctor-strange-2-trailer-1-6.jpg

FLg7FJBXIAA7uey.jpg

FLhCsK5XIAgPts8.jpg

FLg433NUYAE0Cgu.jpg

FLg4FTZWUAAOwdr.jpg

Last edited:
Good luck with this project ! After seeing how well you did with the Supergirl thread, you're bound to do the same here(y)

Sounds exciting! I'm also thinking of making a suit in time for the premiere!!!
The Bodice armor doesn't look too different to the wandavison one in terms of overall construction except at the neckline where it goes into a full sleeve and of course a different color. Also what fabric did you find? I was almost resigned to dyeing it all myself

Wanda-WandaVision-1-09-The-Series-Finale-wandavision-43834427-540-480.jpeg
FC830161-1294-40E8-9565-B7E23946102F.jpeg

Sounds exciting! I'm also thinking of making a suit in time for the premiere!!!
The Bodice armor doesn't look too different to the wandavison one in terms of overall construction except at the neckline where it goes into a full sleeve and of course a different color. Also what fabric did you find? I was almost resigned to dyeing it all myself

View attachment 1550123View attachment 1550124
For my WV one I used a fabric called hive mesh. For this one if I don't find anything better, I'm thinking about using the same one but doing the painted effects by hand. I'm just waiting for better pics to be sure of everything lol

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back