Scammer , recaster warning : latest alias Loganprops, recent alias Snikt Shop

Thanks for the update. I would message Aaron Schoenke at BITS soon, and paste in his previous words about no longer ordering from Jim, paste in screen shots of their current activity with Jim, and ask why he has lied. I am sure he will come back saying that Jim has told him that he has ironed everything out and that he has resolved all the past orders. So then you can present some more proof that Jim has never made good on any of it. Tell him that his deal to not post about BITS in articles and social media is now null and void and if he can't keep his word, why should you.

He messaged me before I had the chance to, and then immediately blocked me before I had the chance to reply. ;)

18767421_10155361734129136_454533898762968693_n.jpg

He did pop up in the comments on my Facebook fan page, however. Here's what he wrote. Long story short: "Jim" has been nice to him, so he doesn't care.

Screen Shot 2017-05-30 at 7.39.50 AM.png

Great update and info ilikecomicstoo and TFS with the RPF and their members also:cool Yes, it's official, he's a "Psychopath of the First Division". He needs professional help...forever!!!

He messaged me before I had the chance to, and then immediately blocked me before I had the chance to reply. ;)

View attachment 732448

He did pop up in the comments on my Facebook fan page, however. Here's what he wrote. Long story short: "Jim" has been nice to him, so he doesn't care.

View attachment 732449

So, from the first message, the made "at cost" statement from Aaron.
He has always try to get free props, in exchange for publicity in his videos.
That means, he is getting the props made by Jim "Winant" Logan free or very very cheap. Heck why not.
So, the Jim has been good to him overrides the the harm to his core fan base.:confused

And the gay rant.
gay slur.jpg
According to the time stamp, it was around 8:08 pm.
So, it was not late at night, if he was drunk, its a little early for most people, and as far as "frustration"; maybe from loss of sales :D, it could be possible.
So, Aaron does not really know Winant on any level, except as a source of free stuff,and choose to ignore proof of his homophobic rant and scamming ways.

Current, Bat in the Sun is producing some films for Valiant Entertainment.

So, this is the twitter of Valiant comics : @ValiantComics : #valiantEntertainment

this is the Twitter of Dinesh Shamdasani CEO & Chief Creative Officer at Valiant Entertainment : @dinesh_s

Maybe they could explain why a company like Valiant comics / Entertainment would hire Bat in the Sun, who employs a homophobic scam artist to produce their films.
Are they endorsing his criminal behavior by sponsoring the BITS films?
Perhaps they should reconsider and pull funding from BITS.:thumbsup

gay slur.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't often post here but I fail to see why "being drunk" or "being frustrated" justifies being hateful of other human beings. To me all that says is that the person in question is good at hiding their hate aside from being inebriated or emotionally distraught.

Bat in the Sun & LoganProps = dead to me.

BITS, should also feel the remorse of not keeping their word... I no longer support any of their undertakings.

He makes claim of all being equal and the same... but in reality that means.. only if there is no negativity/scamming towards him. (shameful cop-out)

I hope all those screenshots get forward to ANY & EVERY one who deals with Logan and BITS....

Heres what i don't get. Dave winant (jim logan) is essentially on bits' payroll he's an employee. How many of us would still be employed if our work found out about us stealing from people or making homophobic remarks while essentially representing the company. I've seen people work for a company for 20 years and get fired for having a dui and they didn't even have a job that require driving. Aaron needs to step the hell up, stop side stepping and take some damn responsibility.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Current, Bat in the Sun is producing some films for Valiant Entertainment.
So, this is the twitter of Valiant comics : @ValiantComics : #valiantEntertainment
... this is the Twitter of Dinesh Shamdasani CEO & Chief Creative Officer at Valiant Entertainment : @dinesh_s

Maybe they could explain why a company like Valiant comics / Entertainment would hire Bat in the Sun, who employs a homophobic scam artist to produce their films.
Are they endorsing his criminal behavior by sponsoring the BITS films?
Perhaps they should reconsider and pull funding from BITS.:thumbsup
Some GREAT avenues to contact right there. :thumbsup

Heres what i don't get. Dave winant (jim logan) is essentially on bits' payroll he's an employee. How many of us would still be employed if our work found out about us stealing from people or making homophobic remarks while essentially representing the company.
Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
I suspect if everyone here contacted those links above, with links to these threads, and Valiant sees who BITS has on their payroll, and the negative publicity that is swirling, they will cut ties.... and as soon as they tell BITS that they are cutting ties, I bet Logan is dropped by BITS faster than you can blink.

Last edited by a moderator:

View attachment 732448

View attachment 732449

okay so this kind of had me a bit upset to a point I had to create an account.

I am not a prop maker or cosplayer. I am though a film maker in nyc and I had a horrible time doing business with Jim. I was incredibly lucky that etsy/paypal helped me out as
i would have been out $500. I will tell the full story later but even for filmmakers I would not trust him.

Welcome to the RPF, Leeokami. I met Jim Logan once at Dragoncon. I was new to prop making and with meeting him there was something off about the whole situation. I've always heard that he'll jump through hoops and drop everything for film makers and companies, like Bat in the Sun, while forget his other commissions completely. Glad you got your money back.

On a side note, While I was going through social media removing my subscribes from BitS they posted the video of Mister Rogers defending PBS with the line "Morals, pass it along". I don't know who this Ray Allen is but his reply to that post is magic.

Looks like he's trying to use this old ebay account to sell now http://www.ebay.com/usr/jimloganfx

Btw if anyone is wonder who Vaughan Gale is mentioned in above thread/screenshots, that's me lol. And yes Jim threw those homophobic comments and threats my way lol.

The thread is well worth a read I think https://www.facebook.com/ilikecomicstoo/posts/1674279862622907

Good catch on the Ebay account.

If you go and look at his feedback as a buyer, you can see where he gets a lot of his stuff for recast / repaint / flat out lying :facepalm from.

new v2 claw.
18808797_749550608583249_2744560316338667520_n.jpg

the palm parts on this seller separates.
s-l500.png

Groot "3rd print"

groot 3print.jpg

single purchase
groot ebay.jpg

Now, its not definite that these are what he recast.
But base on prior history and "coincidence" purchase, it just seems to be likely.

Good catch on the Ebay account.

If you go and look at his feedback as a buyer, you can see where he gets a lot of his stuff for recast / repaint / flat out lying :facepalm from.

new v2 claw.
View attachment 733236

the palm parts on this seller separates.
View attachment 733237

Groot "3rd print"

View attachment 733238

single purchase
View attachment 733239

Now, its not definite that these are what he recast.
But base on prior history and "coincidence" purchase, it just seems to be likely.

That Groot looks like either the painted version of the other vendors version or a recast of it, he really doesn't change.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back