Savi’s Workshop Kyber Crystal container

ron11dot3

Hello, I’m new to the forums so I apologize if this is in the wrong section. Admin, please move as needed.

As the title implies, I was wondering if anyone is working on the Kyber Crystal Container that is used during the build a lightsaber experience? I saw the other post that someone recreated the saber holder with the crystal pad.

I was fortunate enough to get one of each color crystal on my past visit and liked the idea of displaying them in a way that was reminiscent of the Savi’s experience. It was quite amazing with the crystals glowing in the container.

Thanks. Hope I’m not the only one who was thinking of maybe making this.

Or perhaps this one:

savi.jpg

Hello the latter of the two posts. It’s the container that the cast members hold and bring around for the saber builder to choose from. It holds the crystals that can be used in the custom built lightsabers and the holocrons. I did see on reddit that someone modded a pop led lantern to showcase crystals with a similar paint scheme to the Savi containers. So I might try that.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back