Saifai's Collection (new items: real Hensoldt, Warner Swasey, Hembrug Pouch, ...)

B92257F7-38BC-4A99-A7D1-02C7DA9149DA.jpeg35A84F7F-D4B2-4C29-B2B3-99AEEBEA5903.jpeg
C4FBE9E1-3AD5-439E-BDBE-9D8D2C79BFC9.jpeg4E03D8EE-1AA3-48DC-A86C-D3979CEE672D.jpeg
87A2D59B-C807-4C0B-9DE6-E1B04E17FCB2.jpegE324497A-3EEB-4E95-BEC3-E6609DC83A34.jpeg

say how you managed to get all these parts
it must be sick fecches

tyvm :)

There are so many places you can get things: Facebook groups, personal sales, eBay, sale pages all other the world.

You just need a lot of time to find things. :)

I find the most amazing thing about your great collection is that you have such a space to display them all in.

Nice space and enough room to appreciate each item as they are displayed w/o too much clutter (unlike mine).

Kudos!

I find the most amazing thing about your great collection is that you have such a space to display them all in.

Nice space and enough room to appreciate each item as they are displayed w/o too much clutter (unlike mine).

Kudos!

Ty :)

But even the space in my room is limited ;-)

fgjhsfgh
it was made by a friend. but he does not make others anymore.

Would it be possible for a huge favor and ask him what material he used? I have searched, and maybe I have been looking in the wrong place, but this is the material I want and I have not been able to find it.

Thanks

fgjhsfgh

Would it be possible for a huge favor and ask him what material he used? I have searched, and maybe I have been looking in the wrong place, but this is the material I want and I have not been able to find it.

Thanks

There was a run of clothears some time ago. They didn’t plan to do an other run but i heard that they maybe do an other run in the future.

fgjhsfgh

Thanks
Monks Cloth can give a similar result, thats what I used on my robe. Not as thick but it works nicely, and its a pretty common fabric.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back