Russrep/Romans Obi Parts Mix and Match?

sdhlaw1701

Hey all i have a question: Can I mix a Russrep grenade and emitter with a Romans pommel, spacer, booster, and cone? If so how. Thanks in advance.

I don't know if Roman's emitter cone will work. If I recall correctly, his last run emitters were slightly smaller than the Russrep. However, that might have changed if he's since redone them. The rest of his parts should be interchangeable with the Russrep because they're all taken from measurements of real parts.

You'll need the spacer/assembly adapter to hold them all together. Roman makes one that simply slides into place on a threaded rod and then you use the emitter cone and pommel as the "stoppers" so the parts don't slide off. (As seen in Roman's thread here.)

It's all pretty easy to figure out once you have the parts in hand. I personally created something like this:
kit.jpg

This is a Roman spacer with two t-nuts on each end. This allowed for the saber to be easily field stripped like a real weapon, which I prefer.

about the cone,if it's 26,3mm it will work.
But you will have better to take a russ cone...
about the other parts,absolutely no problem.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back