Rotten Tomatoes Ranking

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Tatsu

They ranked our beloved Hunter as #5 to lose out to the Alien Queen from Aliens, Staypuft of Ghost Busters, John Carpenter's the Thing and Godzilla. Godzilla is Badass I understand, but the others?! I've got half a mind to buy a suit & Claim Brett Erlich's Skull & Spine as a trophy. The reason he's #5? Because his Thermal vision didn't see Arnie Covered in Mud!

Stupid Rotten Tomatoes... :D :)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

darkbladeclan

i bet P2 could have seen arnie covered in mud :D and marshmallow man,the thing and alien queen wouldnt stand a chance againgst a predator with a plasma cannon i mean scar a teenage predator nearly beat it with just a spear,wristblades and a shuriken and if the shuriken cut pieces of the queens head of im pretty certain the plasma cannon would blow its face off

oneuglymf

Predator Vs Staypuft would be badass for sure. :D The pred is under-rated and under-appreciated by the general public.