ROTJ E-11 Scope

Looks like they countersunk the front of the tip, filled it with material and hand drew the cross hatching into the filler. Look what's popping out
Screen Shot 2020-04-16 at 2.09.54 PM.png

Not to derail-- but what is the thing in the OP? That would make for a great scope for a custom blaster rifle.

I'll have to check redbutton 's scope, he has a Boba Debt one. FM appears to have streamlined the scope and made the front a tad small then. It looks great, I'm just surprised at the difference now that I know this part. I admit I'm really late to this party haha

Very interesting, I never new the front was plastic and hollow, I always thought the front part was a bleeding valve on old cast iron base board

That is clearly not the case now
Hmm, well how would they attach these to the scope front? Maybe filled with epoxy sculpt? Then
what about the disc that goes on top of that? Here's pics of my Boba Debt's scope tip. Just points to ponder.
IMG_0655.JPG
IMG_0656.JPG
IMG_0657.JPG

Wow! Looks like it matches

The tip - look at that picture of the broken blaster on the other page. Everyone has done it right i think - with a post that goes down into the knurled cap

I did a little work on this scope today.

Scope tip - 15.4x mm

Roughly....
Julien's auction Bell - 26-28 mm OD Diameter - you can see how far up the scope ring sits, choking the cone
Juliens-AuctionsScope.jpg

"other" ROTJ looking like - 33 mm OD Diameter - Absolutely 3/4" Scope tube
InvertROTJScope.jpg

Fake ROTJ Scope and E11 Scope - 33-35 mm OD Diameter
BunkerScope.jpg

The caps look to all be around 35 mm in diameter... Still can't ID the part

See - I believe the "Other" and the Julien's auction blaster have real scope bells.
fixed111.jpg
han-rotj-scope.jpg

Han-Solo-Blaster-Movie-Prop-Juliens-Auctions-James-Schoppe-Star-Wars-Return-of-the-Jedi-Produc...jpg

I'm finding 28mm 3/4" tubes really hard to come by. You know what isn't? The scope that the front tip came from. What if it's a type of 4x20?

The holster shot includes the bushing tube/spacer..
I dunno... maybe my measurements are off, because the "Other"blaster scope seems a bit large of a measurement. a 28 mm scope bell couldn't house a 28 mm lens, it would have to be smaller...

Wanted to share that the Hurricane pistol has a very close scope. No match however, but close.
329F1D23-CB76-47DF-B9BB-991E5AD95970.jpeg

I am working on a ROTJ stormtrooper blaster but the scope has lost certain parts, could someone help me get them?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Bapty-poster-03.jpg
    Bapty-poster-03.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 55
I should correct the record. It is definitely NOT a 3/4" scope. It's a 7/8" tube, I've found one that is a good candidate and I molded it for the run posted above

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back