Unlimited Run Rose Tico's Haysian Ore Medallion, Star Wars The Last Jedi

zapwizard

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Haysian Ore Medallion (Rose's Medallion)
Haysian ore medallions also known as Otomok medallions were medallions worn by Paige and Rose Tico. -Wookieepedia

-----------------------------

40775856271_40ca815567_c.jpg

This is a replica of the Medallion seen in Star Wars the Last Jedi. The model was carefully sculpted to give it a hand-made look, and make it more accurate to the film. Available in an highly conductive earth transition metal alloy: Brass.

40775857781_6cd53b576d_c.jpg

The Medallion is 57mm (2.25in) in diameter, and double sided. The right side features the pattern seen when Rose is holding the Medallion in the movie. The left side features the pattern seen when Rose's sister, Paige, is holding the Medallion.

Visit my design thread to see how it was made.

40734153332_0e5d4a42d1_c.jpg

I recommend purchasing a "3mm Stainless Steel Twisted Rope" type necklace from Amazon or a jeweler. This is the closest look to the film while still being comfortable to wear. You may need to remove the loop on the clasp to fit the medallion onto the chain. Any jewler can do this for you, or you can do it yourself with needle-nose pliers.

The material is "Raw Brass". This material is closest to what is seen in the movie. The part is 3D printed in wax then cast in real brass metal. It is then lightly polished in a magnetic polisher, resulting in the finish shown in the photos. The part will have some light scratches, but this just adds to the hand-made look. Since it is all brass, if you want you can further polish it yourself.

The etched lines in the part will arrive without the black filler, as shown in the photos. This can be added using ink or paint, and then wiping away paint left on the surface. This makes it more accurate to the movie look.

$71
Order from my Shapeways store.

Last edited:
I was about to order one, but it shows up as $71,40 instead of the $60 you quoted here. Has shapeways increased prices?

apparently it's because I'm in Germany. When I go to the website and say "ship to the US", the price is $60. When I switch to shipping it to Germany, the price (not the shipping cost!) goes up. Super weird.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back