Rodd.com ST III communicator

Randy, you should post a warning before posting links to your collection. Maybe along the lines of "Warning, viewing of this collection may cause intense feelings of envy":lol

It doesn't mention who made it, only that it was made in the US. I'm assuming it might be HMS, even though they didn't make the original prop for the movie, since they seem to be the makers of all of the replicas that Rodd.com sells. Does anyone know who makes it?

I have a couple of different versions of it, Starland (HMS), Federation Surpus and one made from a run done on ASAP a few years back. So, even though it is pricey, which all of Rodd.com's built props are, I'll still probably buy it.

Yes, rodd.com has confirmed for me that this was built by HMS.

Thanks for the info. It looks like I'm going to be getting another STIII Comm in my collection. You can never have enough Communicators and Phasers, you never know when the Klingons might attack. :lol

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back