Robin Arkham City costume

blacknova84

Hey guys I'm currently in the planning stages for my Robin costume to wear to the Pittsburgh Comic-con next year. I have some questions though and am looking for information/ suggestions.

Robin-in-Batman-Arkham-City-Gets-More-Details-Color-Artwork-2.jpg

1. Where can I buy EVA foam, are there any stores that carry it or do I need to order this online ?

2. What about his belt ? Any Suggestions ?

3. The mask ? I don't have the means to sculpt anything right now as I'm staying with a friend, so is there anyone on here that sells these masks or does anyone have any other suggestions ?

Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

This is the coolest Robin I have ever seen. Who'd of thought boy wonder could look so badass.
You can usually find EVA foam or something like it at walmart or (up here anyways) at Canadian Tire.
You can try leather or vinyl work for the belt since it sort of looks like pouches in the pic. As for the buckle, you may have to try and find something.

Thanks guys ! I actually searched the net and found a lot including the mask for sale. I'm thinking for the shirt that I'm going to buy a tactical vest (the ones without the pockets) and refabric it with red fabric after I build up spots on it with EVA foam, I'm going to wear a under armor shirt underneath that matches the fabric. Then sew the Robin insignia on the upgraded vest. The Gauntlets are going to be fingerless tactical gloves with EVA foam over them to make the "armor" part. The boots will be made using this same method. I'm going to order the vest later this wee

I also want to make a Arkham City Robin costume
I'm going to use EVA foam for gauntlet and shin guards
Belt will be difficult, and I think I'm going to use a red under armor shirt and buy a second one to use for the armor part, but idk, i havent found a good tactical vest
Any links?

oooh, got a link for that vest?..I have a buddy looking to do Arkham Robin too.....slap some layers of tinted latex on that sucker and an emblem and you're good to go.

I'm making this same costume and I found the pants at walmart for $12 picture's already uploaded in my thread and I just put up a good idea on how to make the shirt but after i finish mine if you want to try it that way but im gonna make a better one after monday comes

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back