RIP Wes Craven

Damn, brain cancer, too. Lived a good life and made some good movies (The Serpent and the Rainbow is still the favorite of mine of his filmography), can't ask for more.

It's so hard to believe he is gone. A true master of horror and a great man.

He was very influential over me as a collector, and a maker. I still have about 30 Ghostface masks scattered amongst boxes in my house. It's funny, one of the first things I did was cast one of the store bought cheap masks and retooled it into the KNB mask... The most recent project I tackled was replicating the mask seen on MTVs Scream... Almost a decade of my life and the circle goes back to Wes.

Rest in peace Wes.

DANG...why are all the cool people dropping like flies?!?!?
1st robin williams, then spock, then hot green alien chick from startrek,,.....and now wes?!?!?!

pretty soon we're gonna be left with garbage like justin bieber as entertainers!
it's a sad day.......

No, no ! Damn !!!
A Legend is gone...

Requiescat in Pace

craven.jpg

RIP Wes Craven.

"It gives us a way of thinking rationally about our fears. Horror films don't create fear, they release it" - Wes Craven

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back