Limited Run Rey Blaster LPA NN-14

[video]https://www.facebook.com/SolosHold/videos/1177007165736846/[/video]

big stack goes out tomorrow. Sorry for the Monotone, throat is a little hoarse...

I will be going through the small list of participants that have paperwork to do still ASAP.

Thanks, Solo

Are any still available? Also how much of the kit is metal (I apologize if this was posted and I didn't see it, I tried to tell from the picture posted earlier). Thank you so much for your time.

Are any still available? Also how much of the kit is metal (I apologize if this was posted and I didn't see it, I tried to tell from the picture posted earlier). Thank you so much for your time.

Yes sir, there a few kits available( very Limited Supply)

To answer your question, the whole kit is made from metal with the exception of the GRIPS- which are Machined Delrin, and the Momentary switches that come with the kits.
[h=3][/h]Every part of the Blaster is machined Aluminum.

Thanks, Solo

rey model.jpg
w/ Prototype

Got this kit in the mail on Saturday, it looks great! Question though, whats the best way to tighten the trigger spring? Just re-bend one of the ends to shorten it?

Got my kit in on Saturday and immediately put it together. I am absolutely thrilled with how it came out and the fit is immaculate The spring was a little on the loose side so I replaced it with one I had laying around. Other than that, its awesome!

yes sir, you can ad more tension just like you would on a return spring on a carburetor- shorten the spring some like you described.

If anyone needs me just shoot me a pm or email. or give me a call, 810-965-3086 or sales@soloshold.com
Thanks, Solo

Got this kit in the mail on Saturday, it looks great! Question though, whats the best way to tighten the trigger spring? Just re-bend one of the ends to shorten it?

I received mine a few weeks ago and just got around to building it last night. WOW! What a fantastic build!!! Now all I need is a stand. Again, many thanks!

18359388_549514445218868_5673934566870022969_o.jpg

The stand with one of the PROTOTYPES ON IT( Not the Production version)
Talk to Darklyte customs.

https://www.facebook.com/darklytecustoms/

He is in the Reserves, and not sure if he is deployed to help with the Hurricane relief.

But he designed really nice stands for them. I guess what I am saying is, great stuff but you may have to have some patience if his lead time is affected by his other duties.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back