reelprops

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Removed due to possible casting issue

Reel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Re: 1:1 silicone RDJ Face cast

I was just about to ask the same thing. Looks eerily similar to my cast.

It does look similar. So if it is indeed a recast of someone's work. I'll remove it. Frak it. I'll remove it. Don't need the stone throwing.

Reel

Re: 1:1 silicone RDJ Face cast

Thanks for pointing this out. I know how I'd feel if my Bale cast made its way around.

Reel

Sorry, didn't mean to throw stones, just recognized the cast as the one William Forsche sells.

I only saw the one Haunted Studios sells and who knows where it came from. Either way, I took it all down. Thanks again for pointing that out. No worries about the stones [emoji6]

Reel

I apologize as well. I didn't mean to make it sound like I was accusing you of recasting, just that since it was posted here in the sculpting section it seemed like it might have been.

I apologize as well. I didn't mean to make it sound like I was accusing you of recasting, just that since it was posted here in the sculpting section it seemed like it might have been.

Yea, perhaps I should have posted it in another thread. Wasn't trying to take credit for someone else's work. That being said, it's removed.

Reel

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back