Release agent for Epoxy?

darth_myeek

Sr Member
I need to embed a few objects in epoxy. (no not tarantulas or scorpions :lol)

What is a good release agent that will prevent my epoxy from sticking to my form?

OK looks like Mann's Ease Release 300. :lol. I may have some

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mann Ease Release 300 Ease Release 300 is a high performance, production proven release agent formulated for polyurethane elastomers and epoxy resins along with excellent release of polyurethane elastomers and microcellular foams. Ease Release 300 leaves very little build-up on the molds resulting from isocyanate or epoxy reactions, while maintaining part cleanability with
common degreasing solvents. Cleaned parts molded with Ease release 300 can be painted or bonded. Ease Release 300 is effective on all mold surfaces such as steel, aluminum, chrome, epoxy, and RTV urethane and silicone mold materials.Ease Release 300 is easy to apply, fast drying and effective over a broad temperature range from 70°F to 500°F.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back