Red Skull for SDCC

Looch

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Okay, hoping to hit San Diego this year as the Red Skull. Here are the pants. Picking up the leather trim for the jacket this weekend:)

Next, some pics of the jacket's progress. The shirt is made, but hey-it's just a shirt, black satin. Oh, the suspenders are made as well.

Another shot of the jacket. This has taken longer than the pants and the shirt combined! well, next are the sleeves and the lining, and the jacket is done!

More pics of the jacket. Just gotta put in the lining and the strip down the front. And buttons, of course.

Thanks guys,
I've stopped for a bit while I fart around with other stuff-I'm making my own version of the Captain America hoodie, but back to Schmidt's outfit soon!

And here's the overcoat-wasn't planning to make this, but as I don't have a really good mask, I gotta tweak it somewhere else. This only took me six hours:)

And here is the finished product! All that's left is a couple of buttonholes and hook-and-eyes, and I am ready for ECC!

This looks great Looch, wish I was going down to EECC this year. I hope we can see lots of pictures when you get back.

well, I'm back from ECCC, and it was great-everyone loved my cossie! Next, to finish Batman for Fanexpo Vancouver!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back