Red Jammer Y-WING build by dtssyst

Lots of help and I will defiantly refer back to them when building my Y wing. Thanks for the help and the time you spent making the video. Keep up the great work.
Take care, moonbus

Bellissima modella, molto bello anche il dipinto. Con molto impegno sto recuperando tutte le parti necessarie per realizzare questo splendido modello ...
Userò anche il tuo modello come punto di riferimento, sperando di riuscire ad avvicinarmi al tuo, ma sarà dura.
Grazie per aver condiviso il tuo lavoro.

Bellissima modella, molto bello anche il dipinto. Con molto impegno sto recuperando tutte le parti necessarie per realizzare questo splendido modello ...
Userò anche il tuo modello come punto di riferimento, sperando di riuscire ad avvicinarmi al tuo, ma sarà dura.
Grazie per aver condiviso il tuo lavoro.
Grazie per i complimenti. Spero di vedere presto il tuo modello finito. Farai un ottimo lavoro.

DaveG, Studio Kitbash and CheesyGrin. You are Phenominal !!!

To those whom either provided for free or purchased from such as and not limited to Red Jammer instructions, 3D printed cockpit, 3d files, decal sheet, part maps and more... Thank you!

All of the encouragement received, positive feedback left and more from all whom have followed this build, you are all an amazing group of people and I am proud for what you have done and do.

for forums.jpg

(A quick photoshoped image of my finished build)

DaveG, Studio Kitbash and CheesyGrin. You are Phenominal !!!

To those whom either provided for free or purchased from such as and not limited to Red Jammer instructions, 3D printed cockpit, 3d files, decal sheet, part maps and more... Thank you!

All of the encouragement received, positive feedback left and more from all whom have followed this build, you are all an amazing group of people and I am proud for what you have done and do.

View attachment 1355248
(A quick photoshoped image of my finished build)
Looks incredible!! Congratulations. I'm happy to have supported and happy to have your support too! So very satisfying to see it completed. I hope to post mine soon.

Love that starfield background shot. If it didn´t have your watermark on it, I´d print it out in full color and hang it on my wall...

But seriously - that´s a super nice build, and a supremely well done paint job. Much to learn by imitating you.

an awesome finish there...and love the trio together (y)
Nice N' kit turned up for me this week and about to enter 'lock-down' so this has been a great enthused boost to 'do' rather than look

A project that was not to be is now on the bench.

RED JAMMER Y-WING

It was not going to happen due to the overall cost (wife's medical bills are really putting a stop to a lot of our hobbies and interest).

My 3D printer was just sitting. Doing nothing as it was intended to print most if not all of DaveG's Y-Wing files (special shout out: thank you DaveG for all that you have done).

Then we found Studio Kitbash and his offering of Nurnies.
Limited Run - LTD RUN: Studio Scale Y-Wing Nurnies, Limited to 30 Sets
So, as a early Christmas gift to me, we ordered a set of seconds.

This project is now full speed ahead. Our 3d printer is going strong and A LOT of nurnies from Studio Kitbash are sorted and ready to be identified by us.
A very huge THANK YOU to Studio Kitbash for his efforts in making this a reality for us. If it was not for his research, funds spent, and more ... then offering casting of the parts (and some originals), this build would not be on our bench.

Kristine is so awesome. She was of great help in sorting out all the parts into bags. She is also helping with looking at parts maps, finding said part(s) and laying them out on where they go. She loves puzzles.

Parts 'found' and placed where they go (orientation of parts not final):
View attachment 980911

Red Jammer Y-Wing Instructions
Gold Leader Y-Wing Instructions

DaveG Files (Resized) are for printing from a third party such as Shapeways.
FDM Files (resized) are for easier and faster printing on a home 3D printer (dependant on your preferred 3D printer settings).
Hey man,

I have spent hours now looking back and fourth in posts, but I cant seem to find the resized files anywhere? Ive checked these two links aswell, but files are removed. Did they get reposted anywhere?

Sorry for being so quiet here lately.
I was focused on, well, this!
20210205_202840.jpg

I just need 15 of the last 17 figures to have my figure collection complete.

Also,
I remodeled my office/work space a bit.

Waiting on better weather so I can find a home for a few odd and ends. Then my office/work space will be finished.
The opposite wall has my computer and book cases.

I'm currently waiting for the Deagostini falcon power supply that is on back order.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back