Red Dead Redemption - horse deeds, etc

hydin

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey

Been playing the hell outta this game for a while now, and I was just wondering if anyone had made any horse deeds or any of the other paper props from it?

I would love to get a few 3 star deeds printed up to pop on the wall.

Just curious :)
Chris

Just play a little bit with Photosuite, you an easy morph some faces from the game into drawings and make some wanted posters...

But I think there are too much paper props from this game... I had some GTA4 paper prop a while back, but there is not much interest in game props. My favourite are the paper props from Heavy Rain...

I did some Prop for "Undead Nightmare". It's a fan creation, no actual prop is found in the game. It's all made up.

Do you remember the guy who appears randomly with his little camp and the gatling gun? The one who studies the Dead and ask you to bring him some undead or body parts. I thought it would be nice if he was a real scientist and collected all kind of information on the undead. These informations were published as a book. I made a cover for this book. Could also work for other Zombie themed displays. Enjoy.

That looks great!

After playing UN for a while, I would love to see an old fashioned label for Nigel West Dickens zombie "repellent" :lol

Only really hard part would be finding the right shaped whiskey bottles to pop it on.

Hell, even a label for the snake oil would be great. Sometimes I wish I had talent for this kinda stuff.

Chris

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back