Rebels cartoon costumes?

martinwilliamh

My son and daughter love watching the new Star Wars Rebels cartoon. We are heading to Celebration in April and they had a great idea of our whole family dressing as the Rebels gang (Ezra, Sabine, Kanan, Chopper). Does anyone know of a source for quality costumes from the series? And I don't count the cheap Halloween costumes.
smile.png
Thanks!

There is none currently, thought TZA and hd props are working on the stormtrooper. There are a few working on Sabine parts but I have not yet seen a good kit.

You can go the scratch build route, if you can DYI parts. There are a few threads on this forum of folkes that have done it. I just completed a Sabine costume with my daughter.

For children's costumes, Rubies is pretty much it, short of making the costumes yourself. But the Rubies costume are pretty terrible, they're jut Halloween costumes.

For adults, you can buy some of the parts. KW Designs sells Kanan's armor and I think there are a couple people who sell Sabine's armor as well (or at least the helmet). Most of the soft goods will have to be made yourself.

My son and daughter love watching the new Star Wars Rebels cartoon. We are heading to Celebration in April and they had a great idea of our whole family dressing as the Rebels gang (Ezra, Sabine, Kanan, Chopper). Does anyone know of a source for quality costumes from the series? And I don't count the cheap Halloween costumes. http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/images/styles/smilies/smile.png Thanks!

KWDesigns is doing some, find him on facebook or his website, www.imperialsurplus.com His progress on Rebels costumes are only on his facebook though.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back