Interest Real vintage Browning MKII booster for Obi ANH saber - CANCELED!

OdiWan72

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
10/22/2018 - please see post #41 for latest news

Hello guys

I probably have access to several .303s with the correct boosters for your Obi ANH builds.
Due to the fact, that these do not come as separate parts, but still attached to the receivers/ barrel jackets, the costs involved are pretty high.

We´re looking at ~1500 Euro plus s&h and fees.
This would provide the booster, still attached to the barrel jacket and MAYBE the booster nut with the vintage cotter pins. No idea, if I can source some of the booster cones as well...time will tell.

Have one MK2 at home with a second arriving next week.
Once they are in, I will post pictures of what to expect from this transaction (implied, that the MK2s I´ll be receiving are representative of the available stock). Please do not ask me for pics/ details via PM/ eMail etc. ALL available information will be posted here and on FB.

!Will talk to the seller next week about the details of this transaction and availability of the needed numbers of Brownings!

Due to the costs involved for buying them and me having to pre-finance the MK2s, here are a few thoughts how I intend to handle this transaction:D

***UPDATE 10/19*** please read meticulously!

Step 1: DEPOSIT
All members of this group buy are asked to send a deposit of 100 Euro.
This confirmes your interest and allows me to determine the exact number of MK2s I need to purchase.
This deposit is NON-refundable!!!
If the transaction goes as planned and you jump off...you´re out of 100 Euro, sorry.
If the transaction does not happen or if I won´t be able to get sufficient numbers of the booster...you´ll be refunded, of course.

Step 2: 1st INSTALMENT
After I confirmed availability an instalment of 1000 Euro is due...making it 1100Euro combined with the deposit you already paid.
This money is used to fund the purchase of the MK2s. I still have to pre-finance a significant amount out of my own pockets, but that´d be manageable somehow.

Step 3: Final payment
Once the MK2s are at my house, I know the exact costs for having had all these shippined to me. Also know the amount of labour involved for removing the barrel jackets.

Your individual total depends on your location, shipping option and contents/ dimensions of package (a full length jacket with booster is more expensive to ship, than a cut down section with the booster still attached). Maybe it´d be an option to organize a group shipment to a trusted member (scottjua f.e.) in the states, who can handle national shipping...should be economically appealing ;)

I reserve for myself, to forward at least parts of the fees involved (PP) to the buyers, this will reflect in the final amounts. Anyway...to give all of you a good feeling and better idea of the total, I expect this to be 1600 Euro (1500 for the booster plus logistic costs and fees).

All payments are due in Euro!
Please make sure to add the following informations to your payment(s):

"Obi ANH booster group buy"
RPF name
Real name/ adress

My paypal address is: odendall@t-online.de

1st interest list (in order of payments):

1 M4vrick - Deposit PAID
2 Red Hawk - Deposit PAID
3 Russellsch - Deposit PAID
4 GreyJedi279 - Deposit PAID
5 Brodie53 - Deposit PAID
6 the ninja - Deposit PAID
7 Bradberry00 - Deposit PAID
8 ataru72ita - Deposit PAID
9 veekthor - Deposit PAID
10 el toro - Deposit PAID
11 Field marshall - Deposit PAID
12 RomansEmpire - Deposit PAID

2nd interest list (in case more MK2s become available):

1- fusion
2- Moet1919
3- SubLevel5
4- sskunky
5- teecrooz
6- mugatu (parts only)

Thanks for looking!

Markus

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Real vintage Browning MKII booster for your Obi ANH saber

100% confirmed thanks Markus :thumbsup

Definitely interested. PM sent for deposit payment details.

List updated...

Please post/ PM me, if you want to be part of this transaction.
I didn´t expect so many people looking for a vintage booster, wow!

I thought about how I want to handle this deal and wrote down my ideas in the first post of this thread.
Please let me know what you guys think.

Re: Real vintage Browning MKII booster for Obi ANH saber - Accepting deposits NOW

Deposit sent thanks Markus :thumbsup

Re: Real vintage Browning MKII booster for Obi ANH saber - Accepting deposits NOW

This is fantastic! Happy to see people getting closer to their grails.:)

damn... you're about to be a very rich guy! lol this is like, better than finding treasure

Deposit just sent, interest confirmed indeed!

Regards,

Alberto

damn... you're about to be a very rich guy! lol this is like, better than finding treasure

You know, I don't think Odiwan is going to get rich with that, he is just doing a huge favor to all those that are looking for a booster and have the means to pay for it. It's also a lot of work for him to handle all of that.
kudos again Markus for allowing people to get their hands on that :thumbsup

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back