ready to build stormtrooper armor!

Hello,

Blimey, are you sure you want to go down that route. The kits are not expensive to buy & a lot less hassle.

There are plenty of threads with the information. You'll have to do a search for the right post.

Hello,

Blimey, are you sure you want to go down that route. The kits are not expensive to buy & a lot less hassle.

There are plenty of threads with the information. You'll have to do a search for the right post.

I agree with widescreen. Why reinvent the wheel? The time and cost you put into pep armor would be a heck of a lot more than if you start from scratch, plus you'll have something that you can wear or display in weeks, rather than months...or years...or never (due to frustration). Of course there is a certain satisfaction you get from building it yourself...

TazMan2000

I've built a pepped one, and it only cost about twice what a bought one would have... Plus it only took about three years... But it was a lot of fun. I've got pep files, but I'd honestly recommend you get a set from somewhere like Anovos.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back