Raybin "Repo! MASTER" items...

Scapey

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I emailed to ask, but got no reply...

THIS [INSERT NAME OF PROP HERE] is an official REPO! MASTER. All MASTERS are created by the original production team that worked on REPO! THE GENETIC OPERA. This REPO! THE GENETIC OPERA Official Replica is Licensed by Twisted Pictures, producers of REPO! THE GENETIC OPERA and the SAW movies. All MASTERS come with a special COA (Certificate of Authenticity) from Twisted Pictures. Attached to the certificate of authenticity is a unique tamper evident security hologram. This hologrammed certificate of authenticity is your guarantee that your item is genuine.

The Official REPO! THE GENETIC OPERA Store

So, uh...
Does that mean that "master" = "Replica", then?

Suppose it depends on if the items were made during production, or are being churned out to suit current demand...

at 75% off everything I would think it'd be a clearance sale, no? Either way I picked up a coin signed by Vega. Loved the move so at $20 why the hell not. ;)

I'm grabbing a few pieces myself, I just dislike the obfuscation is all!
I already own the s.u. "your cure is inside her body" message from one of the cut scenes :)

Yea, I had to reread it a couple of times to make sure I was reading it the way it was meant to be read. :wacko
Why they couldn't just say "Replica" in the first place is beyond me.

I think I could hazard a guess!
Production-made pieces are more desirable than after-the-fact replicas, even if theyARE made by the same people.
And this only serves to muddy the waters, and perhaps get folk to buy something they'd maybe not bother with otherwise.

Well just thought I'd update this thread with my new swag that came in. I was pleasantly surprised with the packing used that I decided to use it as a temporary display frame while I find a proper way to display it. For what I spent for a production/screen used autographed coin and replica VIP ticket, I'm pretty damn happy. :):thumbsup

7136776363_3d3a6b95ba_c.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back