Ray Harryhausen's Medusa model

Great Harryhausen tribute, I would love to see the Sabre Tooth Tiger guardian built, for me it has to be one of the best beasts from all the Sinbad series.

If only there was a large scale resin kit available or someone to commission to build one! A heck of a challenge.

Thank you waynem0. As I said, I grew up watching those movies so they mean a lot to me - this is my modest way to pay him a small tribute

Added some more skeletons, and uploaded the high(er) res pics to my flickr account. Hope you find some of them useful!

Harryhausen - a set on Flickr

Thank you for that, TripdWyr - great pics!

Ray Harryhausen's Medusa model - finnished

And so the Medusa model is now finnished (had a great time building this kit)
Added a pic of Ray Harryhausen with his creation and a pic of the original model from the Harryhausen Exhibition at the London Film Museum
Here are the pics:

Attachments

• Imagem6a.jpg
    Imagem6a.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 149
  • Imagem6d.jpg
    Imagem6d.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 100
Reminds me of my X!!!! lovely wrk! Ray is a hero of mine too! can't wait to see your next project!!

Thanks for your comments on the kit, mate. My next project (already working on it) is Darth Vader's bust without mask (smaller scale than this one).
BTW - good to know it's your X and not your actual!! :lol

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back