Rare props - Steve Knight

Prop Store

dixie

Been out of the scene for a while ,does anyone know what happened to the prop shop , rare props i think owned by Steve Knight ,noticed site not running anymore and no longer on the mpa site.
Sort of answered my own question in a way but anyone know what happened with it / him?
cheers.

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

SciFiMuseum

Sr Member
No, I was wondering that myself because there is 2 pieces we want to acquire but he hadn't been answering e-mails for months prior to the website disappearing.

dixie

No one seems to know whats happened but noticed the domain name rare props is up for sale on a site , and can`t seem to find anysite related to rare props now , also noticed a few collectors on the James Bond site asking around but to no avail ?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
Prop Store