R2D2 Dagobah (ESB)

PropReplicator2

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey guys,
I was wondering if anybody knew or could give a good guess of what type of tubing they used to connect the skirt to the feet? I'm attempting too make this droid and can't find the tubing for the feet. R2 in Rain.jpg:)

It would appear the legs are actually bolted to the body as well. Note halfway up - you can see a bolt going from the body to the leg.

Alex, I'm not sure this was part of the original design for R2. I remember those "tubes" always confusing me as a kid. If you watch when R2 moves/rolls, those tubes are not there. Just food for thought. :)

It would appear the legs are actually bolted to the body as well. Note halfway up - you can see a bolt going from the body to the leg.

that is correct, they put a bolt from the inside of the body and screw it into the inside of the leg to make it more stable. i just recently learned of this from reference pictures

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back