Quick Question

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

A Hunters Moon

Can a watch battery be used to power a lower lvl led for short periods of time? Most leds I've seen here on the site work with regular batteries. I'd be using it in a tight space where I might have just enough room for the led and watch battery. Is this possible?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ptgreek

yes..very possible ..I run an animated LED light board for my Daft Punk helmet on two watch batteries

charlie1

One of the great benefits of LEDs are very low voltage and AMP needs. Watch batteries can work; myself I use CR2032 batteries in a small holder to power a lot of electronics in several costumes. As long as you don't need much current, they should last a long time too.

Charlie

A Hunters Moon

Another quick question. Do you think the dental alginate used for life casting would react adversely to fiberglass resin? I'm wondering if it would destroy the mold.