Question Question about bumping old threads (answered)

Cyberdragon

I made a thread aaaages ago for a Robocop costume I was working on, but due to uni I abandoned the project for two years and have only recently picked it up again so I was gonna start documenting the build here again, but I wasn't sure if bumping my own 2 year old thread that hasn't been posted in since 2014 would be against forum rules.

Can I bump my original thread and continue posting in there or should I start afresh with a new one?

Re: Question about bumping old threads

I made a thread aaaages ago for a Robocop costume I was working on, but due to uni I abandoned the project for two years and have only recently picked it up again so I was gonna start documenting the build here again, but I wasn't sure if bumping my own 2 year old thread that hasn't been posted in since 2014 would be against forum rules.

Can I bump my original thread and continue posting in there or should I start afresh with a new one?
Bump away... no need to have two threads if they are covering the same build. :)

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back