punisher gloves

fanboy

i'm starting work on a comic style punisher costume and am having a real hard time finding some gloves. does anybody know where i can find superhero type gloves online?

what has anybody else used for comic style gloves?

thanks
dano

Do you mean gauntlet style? How about Army surplus, I'm thinking MP/Motorbike type.

I assume you are doing first appearance(white gloves/boots) Punisher and not the latest style.

Last edited by a moderator:
I assume you are doing first appearance(white gloves/boots) Punisher and not the latest style.

OMG, you mean I'm not the only one that remembers that Punisher? And that was how many years ago??

Do you mean gauntlet style? How about Army surplus, I'm thinking MP/Motorbike type.

yeah, i'm going comic version. probably war zone/ war journal era. i've found gauntlet style gloves, but they're all black. punishers gloves are tighter around the arm than gauntlets though.

i may try some satin under the elbow gloves and see how they work. leather would be ideal however.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back