Predators 2 info

*Happy Dance* Happy Dance* Predators has reached 100 million! I’d say it’s more than likely that we'll see a sequel!!! lol. And this isn't even counting revenue from DVD and Blue-ray sales!

~Estelle

Ok this topic got me verry excited and an i dea popped into my head. I think that instead of just grabbing your usaul spec ops member or that sourt of person try grabbing some super heroes or sume thing like that and taking them to the game reserve. Instead of a jungle reserve why not try like a desrt one or a human city and have the heroes picked off one by one by 2 preds. The one survivor tries to regroup after killing one of the preds but the heroe is badly wounded and narrowly escaped. The remaining pred tracks the heroe and plays back voice recordeings of some of his comrads to lure him into a trap. The pred springs his trap and leams down from his vantage point and comes to claim his prize. The pred uncloakes himself and extends his rist blades. The heroe puts up an eppic fight but in the end is defeated and his head is takin as the preds trophie.

A little bit of elaboration on the preds and super heroes

Preds: the main pred I think should be the fan favorite Celtic predator (slightly altered in appearence.)

Heroes: i think the heroes should entitle soum DC commic heroes batman, wonder woman, etc... and i think the last heroe to be killed would be superman the greatest superheroe prize of all.

lemmy know what you guys think

Ok this topic got me verry excited and an i dea popped into my head. I think that instead of just grabbing your usaul spec ops member or that sourt of person try grabbing some super heroes or sume thing like that and taking them to the game reserve. Instead of a jungle reserve why not try like a desrt one or a human city and have the heroes picked off one by one by 2 preds. The one survivor tries to regroup after killing one of the preds but the heroe is badly wounded and narrowly escaped. The remaining pred tracks the heroe and plays back voice recordeings of some of his comrads to lure him into a trap. The pred springs his trap and leams down from his vantage point and comes to claim his prize. The pred uncloakes himself and extends his rist blades. The heroe puts up an eppic fight but in the end is defeated and his head is takin as the preds trophie.

A little bit of elaboration on the preds and super heroes

Preds: the main pred I think should be the fan favorite Celtic predator (slightly altered in appearence.)

Heroes: i think the heroes should entitle soum DC commic heroes batman, wonder woman, etc... and i think the last heroe to be killed would be superman the greatest superheroe prize of all.

lemmy know what you guys think

already been done kind of

theres the comics batman vs predator
superman vs predator
alien and predator vs superman and batman comic
and then the batman vs predator fan film batman dead end

Superman___Batman_vs._Aliens___Predator___cover.jpg

batman_deadend_snap6.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back