PREDATOR weapons...

War Predator

im gonna be making weapons soon so i need some advice.

Does the PREDATOR have any kind of Assault rifle?
for example M16, M4, F2000, ect.

short answer is no not in the movie canon not yet, but yes in the Expanded Universe, Comics and Games, all Plasma and energy base except for the spear and net launchers

i thought so. ;)
im thinking about designing my own gun or plasma launcher.

i know in AVP2 the PC game version, the predator has a type of Spear Gun that loooks like a M6A4.

Predator kenner Figure came with a gun type weapon. I've been meaning to make one my self. Not my picture....

f0zvgi.jpg

Ya, Kenner came up with all kinds of crazy stuff with those Preds.

Personally, I’d try to match it to your armor(paint and style) and it should look the part no matter what kind of weapon it is. There are those of us that like custom weapons. ;)

Ya, Kenner came up with all kinds of crazy stuff with those Preds.

Personally, I’d try to match it to your armor(paint and style) and it should look the part no matter what kind of weapon it is. There are those of us that like custom weapons. :rolleyes:
i really like custom weapons and thats what i was thinking was that as long as the skin of the gun even a little matched your armour it shoud look good. :D

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back