Predator Vs. Batman

that film was realy good, nice fight thought when batman stoped the predators wristblades,
they would have torn up his fingers, plus predators have different STRONGER metals you couldn't
just break the wrist blades, especialy in one move the part where the joker gets pulled
up by the alien, that was hilarious i laughed so hard great ending, a lot better than AVPR's ending
loved the video :)

lamo,im right there with ya Lee :) theres lots of pictures around here too,not to mention a "making of" or "behind the scenes". A+ For the effort though

My rule of thumb is this...if the time stamp (when it was created or uploaded or what have you) is more then a month old or even more then a week old its a good chance someone has already posted it.

Oh darn! I even browsed through the forums to see if it was already up. Thanks for the links Usurper! I'll see if I can't be a little more careful next time.

Not a big deal, Preddy Gal. 7000+ members (Wow congrats to Dan, Admin & Mods) makes for alot of posts on here & they know to expect videos, especially popular videos, to pop-up in here. Been a few times in my short tenure here that I've seen our own 2009 & 2008 San Diego Comic Con videos pop up telling us how awesome "These guys are & you should meet them!"

Oh yes! I did see those videos! That really is some outstanding work.

If I were to tell all the Pred costume, art, and prop creators on here how awesome they were on a daily basis, it still wouldn't be enough.

Well, anyway, hopefully I'll be able to add something to the site in the future. Although, I think this website has everything imaginable. That deserves a big WHOO HOO and an even bigger thank you!

It's nice to know people still try to make watchable stuff online. Despite some...inaccuracies, it's still fun to watch. And as much as I love Batman, he'd get his ass handed to him by a predator.

well in the comic book I say he did woop predator's ass. After Batman was near death. But he had to get some big ass batsuit to kill predator xD

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back