Predator: Ultimate Hunter Edition (Blu-ray) For £6.74 @ Play.com (UK)

JUst brought P1, P2, AVP & AVPR on blue ray thanks for the heads up, now just to explain to the wife why I have just brought them all again

JUst brought P1, P2, AVP & AVPR on blue ray thanks for the heads up, now just to explain to the wife why I have just brought them all again

Glad to be of assistance

Just noticed Alien Anthology now down to £20.99 :lol:

original post ammended

Wifey got me the Aliens anthology for crimbo, still fighting my way through the extras, but its well worth it especially at that price.

Look, I don't want to sound mean, man. But are you advertising these for a reason? Or are you actually just trying to help folks out that don't have the DVD's or Blu-Rays? I'm just curious is all.

Look, I don't want to sound mean, man. But are you advertising these for a reason? Or are you actually just trying to help folks out that don't have the DVD's or Blu-Rays? I'm just curious is all.

TATSU what is your problem? Jim posted some details on GOOD deals for the Predator series in this thread.

Would you prefer more stupid threads about random **** instead?

I see another comment from you when someone is trying to be helpful and i will issue you with a warning!!

TATSU what is your problem? Jim posted some details on GOOD deals for the Predator series in this thread.

Would you prefer more stupid threads about random **** instead?

I see another comment from you when someone is trying to be helpful and i will issue you with a warning!!

I see, sorry Jim & Lee. And no, I'm done with stupid & random threads.

Oh Yeah I get £1.00 commission for every Bluray sold, get a life man! :D

Is this not a Predator forum?? What do you think? It's called helping folk out

Someone might be interested in a good deal, just obviously not you.

Thanks Lee o_O

Oh Yeah I get £1.00 commission for every Bluray sold, get a life man! :D

Is this not a Predator forum?? What do you think? It's called helping folk out

Someone might be interested in a good deal, just obviously not you.

Thanks Lee o_O

WHOA! ..lets take a breather here for a second please. He already apologized for the statement. I dont think there was harm meant. The Lair has seen a recent wave of spam links recently..and while I in no way think that this is what was intended, the question could have come from that concern

WHOA! ..lets take a breather here for a second please. He already apologized for the statement. I dont think there was harm meant. The Lair has seen a recent wave of spam links recently..and while I in no way think that this is what was intended, the question could have come from that concern

Ok, wasn't meaning to come on all heavy but a statement like "But are you advertising these for a reason?" is a little bit daft

And if he took 2 mins to look at my profile he would have known that I do not spam in the forum and therefore did not need to post his comment

I always make sure I have something worthwhile to say before I post, and I do think this thread was useful to a few people.

I was hasty in thinking that this was a spam thread or post and once again, I apologize to both Jim & Lee. I hope this does help anybody in the UK or anyone looking for the movies. I did check your post count, but to be fair, there have been users that are spammers and have been more clever lately.

I'm not comparing you to them, but at first glance I assumed it could have been spam. I'm wrong, let's put an end to this here & now.

I hope you all find what you're looking for.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back