Predator Photo Shoot

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

MrAdamJay

Hey,

I've just started a new style of photography at

www.superherophotography.co.uk

within this, there will also be villains, cosplay, etcetc

I would love to do a full costume predator shoot and wondered if there was anyone in the UK that has one and would be willing to do a shoot with me ?

If so please drop me a message !

Adam

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

MrAdamJay

Well I'm based in Kent (but moving to south coast next friday), but obv willing to travel ! How about you guys ?

Double H

Moving? Thats a shame, I am based in Essex near Southend-on-sea so practically on your door step lol

MrAdamJay

What's distance hey ? Like I said I can travel so location isn't a problem. Can you email me a couple pics of your outfit etc ? to photoshoot@superherophotography.co.uk

MrAdamJay

Ah yes cool ! Ok well if you are up for something then we can look at getting a date arranged. I would want to do some against black as "stock"images and then maybe a location that "fits" in with the suit etc. Do you have anything around your area you can think of ?

Usurper

Some nice photos Adam, pity my suit is not finished as yet or id be giving you a shout.

having said that , there are ALOT of UK members here with awesome suits, so i am sure you will find a few to add to your list.