Predator Original SOundtrack...

Dracon

Was wondering, I have P2 soundtrack and going to purchase Predators soundtrack, but was wondering if there was a soundtrack to P1, only been able to find 1 or 2 tracks online but not the whole album. Anyone know where I could get the soundtrack to P1; but not online want the actual cd.

Thanks

Was wondering, I have P2 soundtrack and going to purchase Predators soundtrack, but was wondering if there was a soundtrack to P1, only been able to find 1 or 2 tracks online but not the whole album. Anyone know where I could get the soundtrack to P1; but not online want the actual cd.

Thanks

Hi,

Yeah you can get it second hand from www.amazon.co.uk but is very expensive.
It is on sale for £119 which is $192 CAD or $188 USD.
Buit it is out there. i also wish I had it as well.

I hope that helps you out.
Link
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Predator-Original-...;sr=1-3ult.aspx

Cheers

Mark

Thanks

Ah sorry it's me again.

Just looked on www.amazon.com and it is even cheaper.

2 differant cover images 1 of them is $179,95 US
and the other is $99,99 US (and is the better cover picture in my opinion).

I hope this helps.

Also I will add you as a friend if that is okay.
I'm fairly new hear. But am enjoying the forum loads.

All the best

Mark

UPDATE~~ ( I know it's been a few years, but.....)

A site called "Monsters in Motion", has the 'Predator', 1987 ( Predator Soundtrack Score O.S.T CD) IN STOCK! and on sale $19.95!!!!!! :D
~Estelle

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back