Predator NES Game Review

I dunno he seems a like a rip off of the angry nintendo nerd and both of them get on my nerves lol but the review is correct the nes game sucked major donkey balls.

That looks like a really cack game. I played a predator game on the C64 I think??? where the preds targetting lights chased you every now and again.

i have this game, IT BLOWS my friends and i played for an hour, couldn't get past the first "bad thing" every time we tried to jump over it we would touch it and just die, no deduction to life, just death. HATE THIS GAME

I played this game many, many times back in the day. I agree with just about everything that go-tard was talking about. The enemies were silly, and the levels were lame. What the hell is it about the original NES and problems with jumping? I remember the full-size Arnold scrolling levels, and how the Predator would jump around in and out of cloak-mode. It was really, really gay. I really would like to know what the developers were thinking when they added in all those crazy ass "things" for enemies.

Hell, the Predator 2 game for the Genesis made more sense. It was sure a hell of a lot more fun to play.... even though you fight a dozen Predators. Or maybe it was just the one over and over. I dunno. A much better game, and the load screens were cool, too.

I played this game many, many times back in the day. I agree with just about everything that go-tard was talking about. The enemies were silly, and the levels were lame. What the hell is it about the original NES and problems with jumping? I remember the full-size Arnold scrolling levels, and how the Predator would jump around in and out of cloak-mode. It was really, really gay. I really would like to know what the developers were thinking when they added in all those crazy ass "things" for enemies.

Hell, the Predator 2 game for the Genesis made more sense. It was sure a hell of a lot more fun to play.... even though you fight a dozen Predators. Or maybe it was just the one over and over. I dunno. A much better game, and the load screens were cool, too.

At least in the pred 2 game if you fight a dozen preds it can make since. You could at least say that those were the lost preds? I mean if you were looking for excuses.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back