Predator Jacket?

NinjaRider7

Hi all. Iv been looking for a predator styled motorcycle jacket to match my helmet. Has anyone ever seen something along them lines? or even a armoured looking jackets. Thanks

Plain armored jackets are pretty easy to find. I've never seen a predator themed one though, not in stores at least. You might have to rig that up yourself over some normal leathers. I'm curious, did you customize your helmet or does someone sell those? Does it catch the wind different than a normal helmet? lol

cheers. iv seen a few people who just use motocross armour so i might go down that route. i bought the helmet from graf-x custom paint. he has loads of different styles of preadtor helmet. ill mention this site to him. the one in my picture is the basic model which was around the £650 mark.

kala said:
Plain armored jackets are pretty easy to find. I've never seen a predator themed one though, not in stores at least. You might have to rig that up yourself over some normal leathers. I'm curious, did you customize your helmet or does someone sell those? Does it catch the wind different than a normal helmet? lol
as for the wind!!!! you start to feel it pull back at anything over 160mph. really comfortable to wear to

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back