predator deluxe costume review

007gary

hey does anyone have the deluxe predator costume that u can buy for about £100 and u can buy a deluxe mask and helmet for about £55. I got this but I feel it's overpriced and doesn't look that realistic. I would like a near movie quality costume lol but I see people trying to sell them for over £1000.

You can probably find the "deluxe predator" items beings used in suit builds under the name "rubies mask" etc. As it's from the rubies costume company. You are absolutely correct in it not looking very impressive, however you tend to get what you pay for regarding masks and other props.

The trouble with rubies is they are so called "licensed" products which gives you the impression that they are good. One example is the rubies lucas film licensed stormtrooper armour which is so bad that you cant join 501 legion with it. Often fan made products are more acurate and cheeper

hey I just put pic of costume as profile picture, it looks silly lol there's a disadvantage with this as if u want to go toilet u have to take it all off lol with home made costumes they add a zip for easy go to toilet yeah.

hey I just put pic of costume as profile picture, it looks silly lol there's a disadvantage with this as if u want to go toilet u have to take it all off lol with home made costumes they add a zip for easy go to toilet yeah.

Gary, I've seen a whole lot worse, but stick with what you can afford and build your costume slowly if that's what it takes. That's what I'm doing and one day i'll have the costume I want, then i'll start terrorizing the little neighborhood heathens! LOL! Anyway Rubies is at least a start in the right direction. Keep an eye on the marketplace whether here, other forums or even the dreaded eBay. You'll find what you want at the price you want to pay, but you've got to watch the marketplace consistently so you don't miss a great deal. Good luck.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back