Predator Clicking Noise

Why would you want to change your voice if your not gonna say anything??

no its a great thing to use your voice i was just throwing it out there since 99% of the us population owns a ipod. we're all friends here, no need to be so agressive. :( the ipod with the sounds clips is just more realistic imo.cudos to anyone who can make the noise themselves.

no its a great thing to use your voice i was just throwing it out there since 99% of the us population owns a ipod. we're all friends here, no need to be so agressive. :( the ipod with the sounds clips is just more realistic imo.cudos to anyone who can make the noise themselves.
Agressive? Who's being agressive?

You are being aggressive. I've noticed in your posts that if you don't get the responses that you want, you respond with something caustic (e.g. dude, who cares?) and try to put down other peoples suggestions. If you want to do things your way, cool. However I think you'll find that if you continue interacting with people as you do currently, pretty soon what will happen is that people will simply stop responding to you. Chill out, accept that you may not actually be right all the time, and that other people will have their own ideas that they will not hesitate to share in your threads. This is, after all, a discussion forum.

You are being aggressive. I've noticed in your posts that if you don't get the responses that you want, you respond with something caustic (e.g. dude, who cares?) and try to put down other peoples suggestions. If you want to do things your way, cool. However I think you'll find that if you continue interacting with people as you do currently, pretty soon what will happen is that people will simply stop responding to you. Chill out, accept that you may not actually be right all the time, and that other people will have their own ideas that they will not hesitate to share in your threads. This is, after all, a discussion forum.

yeah i noticed that he is very agressive you have been im pretty much every post he's ever done
if im right he started off a big argument on the last thread he made
im sure he's a perfectly nice guy but not in your posts with things like

Dude who cares. What if someone wants to do it with their voice???
Voice changer?? Why the hell would you need one of those?

they are agressive mate just calm it down a bit if somebody wants to change there voice because they might have a more higher pitched voice and wouldnt suit a predators clicking or growling a voice changer would bring it down
and predator does say things for example
MotherF%&ker and want some candy?

just my peice

yeah i noticed that he is very agressive you have been im pretty much every post he's ever done
if im right he started off a big argument on the last thread he made
im sure he's a perfectly nice guy but not in your posts with things like

Dude who cares. What if someone wants to do it with their voice???
Voice changer?? Why the hell would you need one of those?

they are agressive mate just calm it down a bit if somebody wants to change there voice because they might have a more higher pitched voice and wouldnt suit a predators clicking or growling a voice changer would bring it down
and predator does say things for example
MotherF%&ker and want some candy?

just my peice
Want some candy? Haha oh ya I remember that!

and to get back to the point playftw... having a voice changer will allow someone to make noises that aren't human sounding. If someone can do the clicking sound or do a decent growl... a voicechanger could possibly aid in the "not from this world" effect.

yea hes still unblooded if thats his youtube tut he linked. I like the click to be from my own voice also but since its hard to do it loud im still looking for a way to amplify it

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back