predator body spandex full muscle tone die sublimation costume print

jpfx

hi my name is justin i run jester fx some of you may know me some may not i am a big predator fan but yet to ever post on this sight or to make any costume pieces but have allways wanted to and after talking to a good friend of mine who i do some costume work for who has a great predator suit and is on here all the time he said i should goive a go at a predator suit on a digital file like how i make my spiderman costumes

now this is still a work in progress because i cant find any good pictures of how the body really looks so i am working off of the life size model and small models and some fan costumes so any and all photos would be a big help but this is what i have so far after just playing around for a little with my graphic artiest one picture is the full muscle file i have in just a blue color but as you can tell it will be changet to yellow i just wanted you to see what i was working off of

i hope you all enjoy pleas feel free to ask any and all questions and make comments and as all ways you can follow my company's work on my face book page for more up to date pictures on my projects and costume builds at this link

www.facebook.com/jesterfx

predatorhh.jpg

genericmuscless.jpg.gif

This is a very cool concept. I like the way your Spiderman suit came out, and I think this could be a really popular item here on the Lair. I can't wait to see what the finished suit looks like.

You're facebook is awesome. I just sent you a friend request (Brandon Allen)

You have some really unique and cool ideas. Lots of great pieces, they are really inspiring. Keep it up man.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back