Predator Actors/costumes For Dubai Motorshow

melvinjonas

Hi! I am working for an advertising agency/event company here in the Middle East. We are planning to do a 3-day show for a major Motorshow with some kind of action movie as its highlight. We decided to have the Alien versus Predator as the theme. In a nutshell, we want to hire the services of 2 people/actors who will wear the suits and do some actions inside the exhibition stall. We will pay for air travel, hotel and food for the entire duration they are here. We will, of course, pay a good price.
Please reply if this is possible.
Melvin Jonas Villaflor
(+968) 9286 9286

wow what an oportunity guys!!! Kit and Meangene, both suits are sick!!! i never seen yours Vin but im sure is just as bad ass as theirs!! have fun and we all know you are gonna kick ass!!!! but most of all be safe!!! (y)

wow what an oportunity guys!!! Kit and Meangene, both suits are sick!!! i never seen yours Vin but im sure is just as bad ass as theirs!! have fun and we all know you are gonna kick ass!!!! but most of all be safe!!! (y)

I just finished mine this weekend!! take a look if you care to
http://www.thehunterslair.com/topic/26291-vinmans-avp-elder-completed-new-photos/

Hi to all who responded. I have already referred the answers to our client and will await their decision. Up to this time we don't have any idea yet as to how much the interested members will charge us but at least, we were happy to report that this type of show is very much doable. Please check what we gave to the client today:

Last edited by a moderator:
The silence is probably not a good sign

I looked up the show on Google, it takes place November 10-14

yeah i'm not feeling the "travel half way round the planet thing right now"....we'll see.

if nothing develops by weeks end, i'm not too sure i'll be doing it.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back