Pred skull in my Flash fish tank

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

MasterAnubis

I got full credit on the project. This being one of the two projects for the class, I'm happy.

Not everyone in my class got all the points because of various reasons. Mainly not animated right. Things like not having the animations loop smoothly was a big one. Followed by not animating the turns right.

Now I start on my final project. A zoo. I asked if they have to be real animals, they don't. It going to be easier to do real animals because of available reference material but I'm not the one to take the easiest way all the time. I'm thinking that some animals my kids make up would be fun.