Pred Skull(?) bio

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

josephchoi

001-30.jpg

not finished, but you get the idea. I based it a bit on the aesthetics of the Lost Hunters and the Predators set pics...
A stylized predator skull kind of look.

001-30.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

MasterAnubis

I like it. I'm not feeling the skull vibe either. The side drawing seems a little more like what your were going for then the front, maybe.

josephchoi

I didn't want to do something really skull-y, but just something that kind of gave the predator face impression without making it too obvious lol

tommynator1024

well, once you mention it, I do get the skull feeling, what with those suggested mandibles and all...

.. I think it's a badass mofo design!!

Usurper

awesome.

you havent strayed to far from the established predator look, but it has a very unique and imposing look to it.

i like