Pred Mask With Moving Jaw System?

CaptainWallis

Greetings All. Been following this site now for a fair few years and been debating on making a costume for sometime now. Learnt alot of cool little ideas from this website too so kudos to you all. 

One thing I would like to ask is this though. Is there anyone who sells a working Pred mask with jaw system. I'm only aware of two sofar and that's Grusderk and a small company called oxygen labs. Now Oxygen labs pred mask is fantastic and really well made, the only issue is that it was made for a limited period of time and no one was interested. (it could have been that the price was too high or the mask itself was too big. I myself would have defiantly purchased one).

The other person is of course Grusderk. Now I know alot of people have said that the masks that this guy makes are pretty bad, but some of the images I've seen look pretty awesome and his work has defiantly improved over the years. The only thing is...I cant get hold of the guy. Sent many emails and just nothing.

So, I was wondering if anyone could put me in the right direction. I would attempt to make one myself, but to be fair Im better at making the body suit rather than the head and bio itself.

Cheers guys.

If you want to risk your eye sight , use Grusderk.

a good quality mask is more important to most than a sloppy mouth twitching lump.

Yeah I've seen alot of people saying to avoid Grusderks masks. its a shame as they look pretty awesome  And Warpaint, cheers for the link. That's quite handy. At least that's one way of getting working mandibles. Cheers.

Alans rigs are excellent and he's always improving the design
Check the animatronic videos from stan winston studios, it shows the complexity of these systems

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back