posting problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

propcollector

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Sometimes I can not post and on the edit screen on the junkyard I can not post to any posts and It will not let me post pictures on my junkyard post please help

Mark

Hm? This is somewhat general. I assume you're logged in, you click on"add reply" and it says what?...

Does it tell you to log in? Does the site time out? Please be a lot more specific.

Originally posted by synasp@Jan 18 2006, 11:39 PM
Hm? This is somewhat general. I assume you're logged in, you click on"add reply" and it says what?...

Does it tell you to log in? Does the site time out? Please be a lot more specific.
[snapback]1162420[/snapback]​
i am logged in

When i go to the post in the junkyard It will not let reply
And I have a post myself in the junkyard and when I edit it I can not add picks or take picks out

Originally posted by propcollector+Jan 18 2006, 05:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(propcollector @ Jan 18 2006, 05:32 PM)</div>
Sometimes I can not post and on the edit screen on the junkyard I can not post to any posts and It will not let me post pictures on my junkyard post please help

Mark
[snapback]1162414[/snapback]​
[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-propcollector
@Jan 18 2006, 07:32 PM
When i go to the post in the junkyard It will not let reply
And I have a post myself in the junkyard and when I edit it I can not add picks or take picks out
[snapback]1162489[/snapback]​

As it turns out, there is no technical problem.

You have consistently abused your JY posting privileges, and as such they have been permanently revoked. You got several notices about this, so where's the surprise? (rhetorical question--no need to answer)

No one here appreciates being spammed, seeing your sale threads bumped every 5 seconds, and having a multitude of costs and annoyances imposed upon them. You should not be here to merely sell your items and burden the membership in finding what you want to buy. We are prop builders. Perhaps you can spend your extra hours learning how to make something.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back