Post your batman suits

Here's mine ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407706015.135186.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1407706029.736025.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1407706042.148448.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1407706050.951610.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1407706059.672492.jpg

What did you use for the under suit on your Begins suit? It's a fantastic match!

Thanks. I used a compression top & superglued heavy duty Velcro to it to mount the armour. Then I got a guy (he's on here, called powergyser) to make me smooth skin neoprene sleeves, the same material that was used in the movie, although in the movie the entire undersuit was neoprene but I didn't see the point in doing that since you can only see a bit of the neoprene on the arms by the time you've put your gauntlets on

Last edited:
photo 9.JPGphoto 19.JPGphoto 18.JPGphoto 16.JPG
here's mine from last year with my batfamily. i'm hoping to start working on a zero year suit soon. please excuse my lack of boots. Vans are much more comfortable for walking long distances.

Amazing suits and pics. Just recently started work on a suit myself. Any recommendations for a nice looking belt and gloves (89 Keaton style)? Checked BotB, but can't find what I'm looking for.

Hoping to post pics of mine in the near future.

Thanks!

ATM

Good to see the pic of the Fem Joker....my wife actually looked at one when she was wanting to do a "Martha Wayne" costume but was afraid of what would really arrive.
Well done!
DT

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back