Possible ee3 molex connector part find

Jawajawa827

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Not sure if this is the same connector everyones using but I figured I'd throw this out here to see if it sparks anything new.
20201115_082655.jpg20201115_082710.jpg20201115_082727.jpg20201115_082750.jpg
It looks like it has the 2 holes in between the 6 larger holes which from what I've seen thread wise, thats what has been missing previously. The connector looks like they may have black and white ones available as well.
Again not sure if this is the same one being used already but figured I'd see if it could be of any help.

Last edited:
I was only able to find the pictures, the link when I pressed it was unable to be found and just brought me to a stores website. I can try and contact the store that the link brought me too, to see if they still sell them.

Yes please do! In fact, if you can get ahold of a bunch and distribute them here at cost (or a little higher to treat yourself ;) ) that would help the community a bunch! I've been looking for these for ages too

Does anyone have a correct size for these connectors??? The stores going to send me a size chart and I want to be sure there correct.

It seems you might have somehow missed the point of this thread. While the identity of the type of connector has been known for ages (and not just on TDH), the specific version used on the ESB blaster has yet to be found. There are 2 little holes visible on the front of the connectors on the screen used prop, but all the connectors people have sourced these days appear to have those holes filled in. The discussion here is trying to determine if this new source has the correct version or not. Do the ones you've purchased from Mouser have the correct detail?

Ok, so I just finished talking with them and it appears that they don't have anymore in their inventory but they are going to check their warehouse for the molds. They said that if they can find the molds they would be willing to do a custom order of them but need an estimate of how many we would want before they can procede. I am still waiting on pictures from them for confirmation, but I need some help estimating how many potentially we would need to order if they can confirm the correct part. Thanks all and hopefully we will have more news shortly!:)

I think it would most likely depend on if these turn out to be correct. I just emailed the store back and said maybe 300 pieces if they are correct pending photos to confirm, so we'll see what they say and go from there.

Good call

Yea, I'd imagine field marshall would be all over this, or just the community in general, if they have the right molds

Excellent news! Count me in for a bulk order if they'll do them
Also, you may want to pump the brakes on having them made in Black tinted plastic, as I'm pretty confident the whole scope assembly was painted, rather than being black originally (Likely Weathered Black in my mind)
But I'd like to propose this bit of research since these have a possibility of being made. Rather than black plastic, I believe the correct Molex connectors are a fire retardant Red resin/plastic much like that of the Unimax switches. I say this due to these photos. Areas of wear and or missed paint in the holes
Photos 11_20_2020 12_45_59 PM_LI.jpg
An 'extremely unusual' shark sighting on Cape Cod was caught on camera _ Boston.com - Google C...jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back