Portable Real Time Voice Changers for MK Characters?

DanTheMan44

I'm looking for a way to create a voice changer for Sektor from MK11. I don't believe it to be a big challenge since he has a deep robotic voice with a slight echo (but hey what do I know). I'm not picky on price or needing to build one myself, I just want something effective. I plan on making a full suit so I would stow most of the electronics in the chest and back with a mic running inside the helmet. I've looked in to arduinos and raspberry pi but have second to none experience with those but I will learn if need be. All recommendations are welcome, this project is going to put the whole costume together! Here's a voice clip of what I'm looking for 54:41

I couldnt find/see/hear ANYTHING related to that character in that video.. I skipped around trying to find anything without any luck.

I couldnt find/see/hear ANYTHING related to that character in that video.. I skipped around trying to find anything without any luck.
He makes 2 appearances in both he says a short line, once at 54:41 and one at 1:06:54 if this helps any! If you're still having trouble I can find a shorter video.

thanks for the time stamp...

I'll check it out in a few..

There are many voice changer options out there.. some great some more on the cheapie/DIY side..

I posted a few using Arduino in the past...

I wanted to hear the voice to see if it was within the scope/range

although I dont think any 'echo' features are available with this.

I'm looking for a way to create a voice changer for Sektor from MK11. I don't believe it to be a big challenge since he has a deep robotic voice with a slight echo (but hey what do I know). I'm not picky on price or needing to build one myself, I just want something effective. I plan on making a full suit so I would stow most of the electronics in the chest and back with a mic running inside the helmet. I've looked in to arduinos and raspberry pi but have second to none experience with those but I will learn if need be. All recommendations are welcome, this project is going to put the whole costume together! Here's a voice clip of what I'm looking for 54:41
Also if anyone has made this guys project with the TC Helicon Perform V and had success with it that would be good to know. He doesn't give instruction on how he made the voices which makes the $180 hard to part with.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back