Question PM"s opting to skip my replies

cboath

Master Member
Just went through this 4x...

Had a PM i responded to. Added 2 paragraphs or so at the end of the replies and sent it.

No text was sent. Recipient got all the prior replies, but not my latest message. This was from work on a win7/IE11 machine

Came home, saw that my message was sent blank. Figured a hiccup somewhere down the line and retyped it and sent it again. Checked the sent message, it opted to skip my reply AGAIN. This machine Win8.1/Latest FF and 5 hours later than the first try.

Thought maybe it's this combo, so switch to IE on my 8.1, tried again, again it decided my message was optional and didn't send it.

Fourth shot, I pasted my reply at the top of the message instead of after the replies and then it finally went through.

Don't know if anyone else has seen it, but it can't be my end if it's happening on two machines in two different locations.

Just went through this 4x...

Had a PM i responded to. Added 2 paragraphs or so at the end of the replies and sent it.

No text was sent. Recipient got all the prior replies, but not my latest message. This was from work on a win7/IE11 machine

Came home, saw that my message was sent blank. Figured a hiccup somewhere down the line and retyped it and sent it again. Checked the sent message, it opted to skip my reply AGAIN. This machine Win8.1/Latest FF and 5 hours later than the first try.

Thought maybe it's this combo, so switch to IE on my 8.1, tried again, again it decided my message was optional and didn't send it.

Fourth shot, I pasted my reply at the top of the message instead of after the replies and then it finally went through.

Don't know if anyone else has seen it, but it can't be my end if it's happening on two machines in two different locations.
Has it happened or is it continuing to happen with other messages or just that particular one?

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back